Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bye Bye Tai-chan

He hopped a train back to his grandparents' house today at 6 p.m. Apparently he has some kind of a movie date with some friend tomorrow (Friday).

Today I reserved a fantastically beautiful cake at our favorite cake shop near Mellow Café (they actually supply Mellow Café) and I will use its exquisiteness to celebrate Tai-chan's 12th birthday when he returns tomorrow, even though his real birthday is not until August 7.

It will be a lonely night here without him . . . it already is. I will go eat at the fast-foodish place downstairs for dinner -- he disdains it but I kind of like their meat-sauce spaghetti.

Meanwhile I will catch up on my reading, as he has finally surrendered my iPad Mini.

Wish me a happy lonely night .  . .

No comments:

Post a Comment