Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Portraits of Tai-chan

Time is running short; only today and tomorrow to spend with my beloved son. Then on that accursed plane taking me away from him. But I'm torn; I also want to go back to Brigitte and home.

I guess you can't always get what you want. But I've had the best of many world, and have spent almost 100% of my time with my dear son.

So here he is, and as I repeatedly say: he is one of the most incredibly handsome little boys I have ever seen, and I have no idea why, because neither I nor his mother possess anything remotely resembling good looks. And if you think he looks good in pictures, just wait till you actually get to meet him. I will do a lengthy video with him before I leave.

He is doing Japanese calligraphy in this series of photos.







2 comments:

  1. He is, he is one of the most beautiful boys I have ever seen as well and he is very special as well, but he is sooooo serious and sad here. I know he has a little clown in him to help him through the night...... I do love him and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, behind the mask is the personality of a clown. I miss him so much already!

    ReplyDelete