Tuesday, July 23, 2013

From Your Friendly Finepix

We currently have six different cameras going. Out two single-lens reflexes, which we rarely pull out, my soon-to-be- Tai-chan's Sony video marvel, my Finepix snapper (the progenitor of the two photos here) and both my iPad Mini and jeez, I've run out of memory. Gotta buy a flash SD card for my brain.

Don't worry, I will upgrade soon.

We had the bizarre experience of going to dinner at an Indian place not two doors down, run by two Nepalese whose Japanese is better than their English.

More on that later. Meanwhile, we went to Mellow Café for after-dinner coffee and sweets.

I guess I lied. This must have been taken this morning.
Tai-chan playing with what he knew I would give him the moment he got his grubby paws on it -- my iPad Mini. Bye bye, iPad Mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment